There is just so much goodness around the internet lately. Here are a few links I've found for your Monday reading:
- I love the idea of Thank You Thursdays (found over at Tabitha's blog, Team Studer). I think I want to do a similar idea with handwritten letters to family, friends and even that blog/Instagram friend I've never met. The wheels are turning!
- I wished I lived closer to Atlanta so I could check out this amazing store that Anna found. Looks so cool.
- Love these baskets and I'm tempted to pick up a few for my closet office.
- This post about self care was really great. Winter seems to be the time of year when I tend to fall into a rut, so I'm making a simple list of things I'd like to work on.
- These Raw Oatmeal Cookie Bites look easy and delicious.
- Did you read this post: How to Keep the Toys from Taking Over? WOW. Just the inspiration I need as I work on revamping our playroom to work better for us.
Any great links that you've found lately? Fill me in!