Monday, January 20, 2014

{link list} Monday Morning Link List


There is just so much goodness around the internet lately.  Here are a few links I've found for your Monday reading:
  • I love the idea of Thank You Thursdays (found over at Tabitha's blog, Team Studer).  I think I want to do a similar idea with handwritten letters to family, friends and even that blog/Instagram friend I've never met.  The wheels are turning!
  • I wished I lived closer to Atlanta so I could check out this amazing store that Anna found.  Looks so cool.
  • Love these baskets and I'm tempted to pick up a few for my closet office.
  • This post about self care was really great.  Winter seems to be the time of year when I tend to fall into a rut, so I'm making a simple list of things I'd like to work on.
  • These Raw Oatmeal Cookie Bites look easy and delicious.
  • Did you read this post: How to Keep the Toys from Taking Over?  WOW.  Just the inspiration I need as I work on revamping our playroom to work better for us.
Any great links that you've found lately?  Fill me in!

2 comments:

  1. awe thanks love for linking over to the oatmeal bites! girl! how are you doing with no sugar?! I dreamt about doughnuts last night:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sugar is getting a bit easier every day, but I've been pinning every sweet treat imaginable on Pinterest, so the desire is still there, hah! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love to hear your ideas and comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...