Stacey's story in her words: "In 2011, the Lord answered "no" to our plans for growing our family. Our hearts were broken, but then God gave us a new desire: to adopt. We began the domestic infant adoption process in December of 2011, and we can't wait to grow our little family this way!"
What a positive and pro-life understanding of God's will. I also loved this about them: "This shop is also an outworking of Stacey's desire to not just wait, but to "actively wait," expecting God to move and blessing others in the process. With each stitch we think of and pray for the little ones who will wear and use these items, and look forward to the day when OUR little one will too!"
1. Pink Birds Onesie (available in sizes Newborn to 12 Months): $12
2. Set of 2 Aqua Flannel Burpcloths: $14
3. Hugs and Kisses Onesie (available in sizes Newborn to 12 Months): $12
4. Aqua and Gray Bicycles Bib: $9
5. Whale Onesie (available in sizes Newborn to 12 Months): $12
6. Gray Felt Flower Headband: $6
I love how she stays within a similar color palette...so easy to mix and match items to make a really unique gift! And the prices are awesome!
And if you're interested, be sure to check out her blog for more adoption updates.